Online Restaurant Management System
We have listed down the system features in the below section. We will also teach you how to install this system successfully.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- password: password
- Manage Users
- Add new user detail
- View, Update and remove user information
- Manage Groups
- Add new group information
- View, Update and remove group information
- Manage Stores
- Add new store data
- View, Update and remove store information
- Manage Tables
- Add new table information
- View, Update and remove table information
- Manage Category
- Add new category information
- View, Update and remove category information
- Manage Products
- Add new product information
- View, Update and remove products information
- Manage Orders
- Add new order information
- View, Update and remove orders information
- View the total amount of paid orders represented on the graphical chart based on yearly.
- View the total amount of paid orders represented on the graphical chart based on yearly and store wisely.
- Update the company information
- That includes company name, address, phone, message, vat charge, service charge, and more.
- View the logged-in user information
- View and Update logged in user information
First, download the source code and database from the link that I have provided. Please download them it’s free to download and use them.
After you have downloaded the source code, create the database on your MySQL. If you don’t have any MySQL or XAMPP (Windows), MAMP (MacOS) on your operating system then please download them.
Now, create the database named as restaurant, and import the database script which has been provided to you.
So If your database is installed successfully copy the downloaded source code into the htdocs file which is located in MAMP or XAMPP directory.
After you have copied the file in that folder go to the restaurant/application/config/config.php. There you will see site_url global array. Change that localhost:8888 into your suitable port no. For example, if you have localhost:8080 then changed it into that port no.
Go to the applications >> config >> database.php file and change the database name if you have another database name. If you have different database user’s usernames and passwords on your system then change the username and password.
This is a final step After you have successfully installed and configure the main file that I mentioned. Go to chrome browser and type localhost:8888 or any port no that your server is running. After that, the page should redirect you to the login page. Please enter the credential that has been provided at the above page section.
I hope this helps you alot. Thank you
For Source Code:
For Database :
Thank You For Visiting