Are you looking for a good affiliate marketing program? Today I will introduce you to ShareASale a very popular affiliate marketplace. With the help of ShareASale, you can earn some online passive income.
Today in this tutorial, we will learn about everything from ShareASale Affiliate.
In the next 15 minutes, you can start earning money from this popular Affiliate marketplace by learning all about ShareASale.
ShareASale was started in 2000 A.D. This is often a well-liked service for marketers through which they will launch their affiliate program from its products or services. Today, ShareASale is the best place for bloggers & Affiliate marketers trying to find a new Affiliate program. This tutorial is very useful for those bloggers who do not know how ShareASale works.
Note: To make an affiliate account on ShareASale, you must have a blog/website. Without a blog/website you’ll not be able to create an affiliate account on ShareASale.
Marketers who decide to launch their affiliate program also join it and also learn to use it during a better way from its training, webinars, and videos.
Before knowing anything about ShareASale, you have to understand these 4 things.
Merchants mean business owners. who set up their affiliate program, through the affiliates like ShareASale. when the sales of the product increase ShareASale get some beneficial income from there.
People like me and you, who join ShareASale’s affiliate program and sell with blogs, PPC, and other methods, are called Affiliate marketers.
Affiliate programs like ShareASale, ClickBank, CJ, and hosted on affiliate programs are called Affiliate Software. ShareASale is an affiliate software.
The marketplace may be a platform where affiliates join an affiliate program by discovering new opportunities. Affiliate Marketplace may be a market of products away.
All affiliate marketplaces’ models are almost equivalent. there’s a small difference in their UI & features. I hope you’ve got understood the essential things of ShareASale.
1. Before knowing the way to use the ShareASale affiliate marketplace, you’ve to make a free account on ShareASale. to make a free account on ShareASale, click on the link given below.
2. When you open the above link, a basic form will appear in front of you. In that form, you have to write something basic. Write all the information correctly and click on “Move On To Step 2”.
3. When you click on move to step 2, another page will open in front of you. On the second page, you have to write about your blog/website. You can see in the screenshot below. After writing the information about the blog/website, click on move on to step 3.
4. In step 3 you have to enter your email address. As seen in the screenshot below.
5. In the last step, you will have to enter your personal details like name, address & payment details. You can change the payment method in ShareASale at any time. You can see in the screenshot below how I have filled it.
6. Once you fill all these things and click on the next step, then you will be asked to configure the payment setting there. You can skip that.
Once all the steps are completed, after that you wait 1-2 working days for approval of your application. Once your application is approved, after that you can earn good money by promoting the product of ShareASale through your blog/website. To promote you will find all kinds of products in ShareASale’s affiliate marketplace.
Read these also:
- AFFILIATE MARKETING IN NEPAL
- HOW TO START AFFILIATE MARKETING IN NEPAL?
- HOW TO PROMOTE AFFILIATE PRODUCTS ON YOUR BLOG?
- HOW TO ATTRACT AUDIENCE TOWARDS YOUR BLOG?
If you have any questions related to affiliate marketing, then you can ask in the comment box. If you found this post useful, then do not forget to share it on Facebook & Twitter.